Schedule of Gaming Events


Lower City of Xin-Shalast

Lower City of Xin-Shalast

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Mark your calendars - May date set

Based on input from you, the players, and my wife, I will plan to run next on Saturday, May 16th. We should plan for a 5:00 start at Bruce's. Mark your calendars.

Matt Falk is planning to join us and I believe that he will be playing a cleric. We need to finishup his character but we should have it done by the game.

We ended last session under the goblin stockade. You have cleared the upper and first lower levels. You have explored a little of the second lower level (where you fought and killed Nualia). I will try to post a summary of last session on the web site before the 16th. I have already created a page and posted some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment