Schedule of Gaming Events


Lower City of Xin-Shalast

Lower City of Xin-Shalast

Friday, February 26, 2010

I did the math ... no level yet

I added up the experience for the last two sessions. You are currently about half way to 9th level.

I reviewed the experience for the entire adventure and you will be 10th by the conclusion. I figure that you will hit 9th either at the end of the March session or sometime in the April session. That said, you might want to start thinking about what you want to do when you level up.

I will be posting material to the web site soon. I will have updates on "People of Interest" for sure and information about Fort Rannick provided by the Black Arrow Rangers that you rescued. This will allow you to plan and ask questions prior to the next session.

There has not been many votes on the blog but based on the e-mails that I have received, it sounds like the 13ths will not work for a few folks. The 20th seemed good for me at the time I posted (and it still might work) but we have some plans that I really cannot change and it would be easier not to have to run out early. That said, I was wondering if Sunday the 21st might not be a compromise option? Start at like 2:00 and run until 10:00ish?

Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment