I know it is not ideal for most but it looks like the only March date that has a chance of working is Friday, 3/19/10.
I need to have 5 players commited to make it a go.
Matt H, Dan and Brian have said that they can make the date work. Matt F can make it work but he has to make some arrangements. Bruce is currently out of town but I expect him back by then. That leaves Joe and Randy that I am really not sure about. Please post or respond to the e-mail taht the date works for you.
If we get the minimum amount of players, we will plan for 7:00 -12:00 on 3/19/10. Assuming Bruce is back, I would like to use his place. Otherwise, we are looking for another location.
If we cannot pull it together we will have to wait until April.
Speaking of April, I already know that 4/23-25 will not work. 4/4/10 is Easter and our regularly scheduled Sunday game was moved to 4/11/10 as a result. That means we are targeting 4/17/10 as the best date but others may work.