Schedule of Gaming Events


Lower City of Xin-Shalast

Lower City of Xin-Shalast

Friday, April 2, 2010

Dates for April Session

We need to set a date for our April session.

Here is what we are up against.

This weekend is out due to the holiday and the fact that it starts today.

For next weekend, 4/9 could work for me. 4/10 is out because I have other plans and 4/11 is our rescheduled Sunday game.

The dates for 4/16, 4/17 and 4/18 do not work for Randy. He will be out of town. Originally I thought that 4/17 would work but my wife has asked me to keep it open. I could do 4/16 or 4/18.

4/23-4/25 will not work for me as I will be out of town.

4/30 might work and it might not. we have tenative family plans that weekend that are not fully baked.

Vote using the poll so we can get an idea for what might work. I need 5 players to schedule the game. If we cannot get together, we will need to postpone until May.

3 comments:

  1. I might be able to make a week night work too but I know that those are more difficult being "School" nights.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each of the Friday dates would work for me... Sundays are bad. Thats all I've got, for now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I assume that those dates work for Dan as well?

    ReplyDelete