Schedule of Gaming Events


Lower City of Xin-Shalast

Lower City of Xin-Shalast

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Attendance for Saturday

It looks like we will only have 3 players that are scheduled to be at the game on time, Bruce, Brian and Matt H. I am ok with this and I still plan to run.

Randy will be a little late. He gets off of work at 4:30.

Matt F will be a little later. He has to take his son to soccer at 5:00 which is over around 6:00.

Dan and Joe will be no-shows. We can have someone play Dan's and Joe's characters if needed. Matt H's new character also has a follower.

Matt H has a new guy that might be interested in playing. I am not sure I want another regular player but I suppose I would be ok with a guest appearance. Before any offers are made, what do the rest of you think?

1 comment: