Schedule of Gaming Events


Lower City of Xin-Shalast

Lower City of Xin-Shalast

Friday, May 13, 2011

Our next session (Repost)

Based upon schedules, May has been written off. We will not have a Rise of the Runelords game this month.

June does not have a promising outlook either. All of my Saturdays right now are shot. I have to commit the full weekends of 6/3-6/5 and 6/17-6/19 to work (These are subject to change but they are the current project deployment weekends.) 6/10 and 6/11 is taken up by my cousin's wedding. 6/25 I have commited to a night out with my wife.

What that leaves me with is Sunday 6/12, Friday 6/24 or Sunday 6/26. Of those, Sunday 6/26 would be my preference. I am thinking of something like a 3:00 start running until 10:00 or 11:00.

I might also be game for a weeknight game on like a Wednesday or a Thursday. By nature of time, this would only be a short session something like 7:00-11:00.

What works for the rest of you?

No comments:

Post a Comment