Schedule of Gaming Events


Lower City of Xin-Shalast

Lower City of Xin-Shalast

Friday, August 26, 2011

Need to pick a September date

We need to determine the next date we will get together.

I appear to be free the weekends of 9/9-9/11 and 9/16-9/18. Friday 9/30 will also work.

With Bruce currently working on the weekends, a Friday night may be the best choice. I am also trying to schedule my Sunday game some time in September. I am shooting for 9/18. If that happens, I would prefer not to do 9/16.

We should also plan for October. I know that the weekend of 10/21-23 will work the best as the wife will be away. Other dates could also work but I will definitely be looking for things to do that weekend and a game seems perfect.

I expect that it is likely that you will complete the current volume of the adventure by the end of our next session. If not then, the session after that for sure. When that happens, you will level up to 12th. You may want to start thinking about what you want to do.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for the delay, I've been acquiring my plans for Sept. The first weekend will not work for me. That'll be Jaime's first weekend after her surgery so she'll be feeling good for the first time in a month. The next two weekends in September are possibilities, though I may have a bachelor party to attend on the second weekend of Sept. (probably will skip it, unless someone guilt trips me into going)

    The last weekend of September the new Magic set comes out, and I'm looking forward to this more than usual, so I'll say Sept 16-17 are the best days for me this month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. To clarify, by first weekend I'm referring to Sept 9th and working my way forward from there. I'm not refusing to acknowledge we're in September.

    ReplyDelete