Schedule of Gaming Events


Lower City of Xin-Shalast

Lower City of Xin-Shalast

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Game this Sunday

Based upon previous responses, we are scheduled to play our RotRL game on Sunday, December 11th starting at 3:00 at Bruce's house.

I heard a positive response from Bruce, Matt H, Dan, Matt F and Brian. I do not believe that I ever heard definatively from Joe, Brad or Randy. Five players is enough to play.

We will be picking up where we left off. You are in the library under Jorgundfist. I sent out information previously but have attached links to it for your reference.

https://sites.google.com/site/zombiehomepage/Home/zombie-s-d-d-pathfinder-page/rise-of-the-runelords-saturday/Researchinginthelibrary.docx?attredirects=0&d=1

https://sites.google.com/site/zombiehomepage/Home/zombie-s-d-d-pathfinder-page/rise-of-the-runelords-saturday/INTRODUCTIONTOTHASSILON.docx?attredirects=0&d=1

Your characters should now be 12th level.

After the end of last session, I assumed that your characters are 1) researching topics in the library, 2) teleporting to Magnimar to sell loot and buy things and 3) returning to Sandpoint to report on the success of your mission. I did not receive much feedback so that is what I am going with.

No comments:

Post a Comment