Schedule of Gaming Events


Lower City of Xin-Shalast

Lower City of Xin-Shalast

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Need to pick a date

We need to pick a date for our next RotRL game session.

Looking at the calendar, my work schedule and consulting with my wife has left me with the following days:

Saturday, 3/24/12
Saturday, 4/7/12 (This is the Saturday before Easter.)

I may be able to move to a Friday or Sunday based upon player schedules. The date that works best for me is the 4/7/12 date as Sarah already has plans without me.

Thoughts?

5 comments:

  1. The first day is my nephews birthday. So I think I might be late if you had a 3:00 pm start time.

    Patrick has a few soccer games on the second date. Don't know if I can commit to that date this early.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Matt H is good for 4/7. Dan will be unavailable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brian is good for 4/7. Bruce is good too. That gives us at least 5 players, so book the date.

    ReplyDelete