Schedule of Gaming Events


Lower City of Xin-Shalast

Lower City of Xin-Shalast

Monday, October 15, 2012

November Feast Game?

I know we are still trying to nail down our October date but I was wondering if we will be able to have our November feast game again this year?

What we need to determine are:
  • A date for the game
  • Who plans to bring what
  • If Paul can make it in person
The actual weekend of Thanksgiving is out for me (11/22-11/25). How does Saturday, 11/17/12 look for folks?

Last year we got chickens from Sam's Club rather than a turkey. Did that work for folks? I can do that again and bring corn bread.

Thoughts?

3 comments:

  1. Sorry, I will be in Pittsburgh for football that weekend.
    Both days that have been picked for October and November Janis is dragging me to Pittsburgh to watch football.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The November date was just what I was proposing. We might settle on another. Are any other weekends good for you?

      Delete
  2. I will look and get back to you.

    ReplyDelete