Schedule of Gaming Events


Lower City of Xin-Shalast

Lower City of Xin-Shalast

Monday, November 30, 2009

Show of hands, does Sunday 12/13 work?

I need to know if we are scheduling the "Saturday" game for 12/13/09.

Bruce is good.
I have heard back from Matt Falk. He is good.
Brian is good but has to be home by 8:30 PM for a race.
Randy was checking his work schedule but believed that he would be good.

That leaves the Hamptons. Does this work for Joe? How about Matt and Dan? Is the race a factor?

I need at least five players ro schedule the session. If we cannot make this date work, I will not be able to run a session until January.

2 comments:

  1. Joe is in. He may also have the race conflict.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randy has confirmed. That makes five. I have enough to run and I will plan on it.

    Matt and Dan are still in the air but Matt was going to get back to me soon.

    ReplyDelete