Schedule of Gaming Events


Lower City of Xin-Shalast

Lower City of Xin-Shalast

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Web Site Updated - 11/19/09

I have updated the web site for the Rise of the Runelords game at http://sites.google.com/site/zombiehomepage/Home/zombie-s-d-d-pathfinder-page/rise-of-the-runelords-saturday

I have added and updated some of the "People" of Interest. to help organize the current section, I moved many into a victims sub-section.

I have added two files related to the city of Magnimar. They are in the attachments section at the bottom of the page. The first file contains three maps of the city. The fist two show sections of the city. The last shows places of interest within the city. The second file contains a description of the city including information about the various sections and some flavor on life in the city.

I have also attached the letter to Aldern Foxglove that you found amongst the papers under the Misgivings.

I will update the character levels once I hear from everyone. I believe that everyone went up in their primary class but I was not 100% sure. As time permits, I would also like to update the game recaps but that will have to wait for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment