Schedule of Gaming Events


Lower City of Xin-Shalast

Lower City of Xin-Shalast

Friday, October 1, 2010

October date set for Friday, 10/22/10

The date that seems to work the best for everyone in October is Friday, 10/22/10.

This will likely be a shorter session as we will not get rolling until about 7:00. I was thinking we could play until 12:00 (I could go later but that really depends on the group.) I expect to finish the current section of the adventure. Your characters will be 10th at that point. Please have a leveled copy in case we surprise me and we are able to proceed further into the next session.

Brad will be joining us on a regular basis. He plans to play a fighter (archer). That brings our player count to 8 and our character count (including cohorts and animal companions) to 11. I am officially at the point of no more. (I do not care who Matt finds that is looking for a game.) :)

As always, my 5 player rule is in effect. I need 5 players to run the session but I do not expect that this will be an issue.

1 comment:

  1. Speaking of people showing up on Friday.

    Anyone got an update on Randy? Or should we start off in the Hospital then get food and play. I could see us playing in his room. That would be a hoot. Have the nurse get us some more jello to use as slim or something!

    ReplyDelete