Schedule of Gaming Events


Lower City of Xin-Shalast

Lower City of Xin-Shalast

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Date Set for January game

We will next be playing our Saturday Rise of the Runelords campaign on Saturday, 1/22/11.

So far I have heard a positive response from Bruce, Matt H, Brad, Joe and Randy. That is five for sure. I assume Dan will be coming with Matt H but I would not bet the farm on it. Have not heard from Matt F or from Brian as of yet.

What time would you like to start? I threw out our normal 5:00 start time but it has been suggested that we should start earlier. I can commit to starting as early as 2:00 or 3:00 if that works for everyone else. That should give me plenty of time to go to the gym and have lunch with my wife. If earlier does not work, we can stick to the 5:00 start.

2 comments:

  1. i''ll be home from work by then..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't arrive before 5, but I shouldn't be late. I'll try to arrive a bit early if I can.

    ReplyDelete