Schedule of Gaming Events


Lower City of Xin-Shalast

Lower City of Xin-Shalast

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Need to determine when we can play next

We need to decide on a January date for our next session.

What dates work or do not work for folks?

I could do this coming weekend, Saturday or Sunday, if it works for the rest of you. I know it is short notice but it is a date I can commit to now.


The weekend of 1/14-1/16 is out. Sarah and I are babysitting the niece and nephew that Saturday night and we have Sunday gaming that weekend.
For the last two weekends I am still up in the air as Danny is planning to come home for his birthday.His birthday is 1/30 but I am not sure when he can manage to come home. One of the weekends should work but I cannot say which at the moment. I should know more in a few days.
 
While we are planning what does February look like? I was thinking a game on one of the last two weekends.

3 comments:

  1. This weekend doesn't look good for me, I'd have better luck at any of the other three weekends this month. (It's Jaime's B-Day weekend)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saturday I am not available this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK. Figured I would throw it out there. How do the other January weekends look?

    ReplyDelete