Schedule of Gaming Events


Lower City of Xin-Shalast

Lower City of Xin-Shalast

Thursday, November 3, 2011

More GM prodding - November game

We are currently scheduled to play our November session of Rise of the Runelords on Saturday the 12th. We are planning to start at 2:00. We will eat first and then game. Your characters are still 11th but should be 12th by the end of the night.

We currently have 5 confirmed players/diners and 1 GM/diner:

Keith
Bruce
Matt H
Matt F
Brian
Joe

We have one confirmed absence:

Dan (Going on a road trip)

We have two unconfirmed:

Brad (Sounds like he has plans)
Randy (Have not heard a peep from)

We are planning to eat like kings but that will require that folks bring food. So far I have heard the following:

Keith - In addition to providing the entertainment, I will bring cheesey corn bread and cheese potatoes.

Matt F - Homemade apple pies
Brian - Homemade beer

If we do not want to screw with making a turkey, I suggest that I could pick up some rotisserie chickens from Sam's Club on my way over to Bruce's. I think that 3 would do us. They are $4.99 each. If everyone thros in a few bucks I think we should be good. We can also use a salad, maybe some vegetables, stuffing, mashed potatoes if folks want, gravy, etc..

We have 10 days until the game, let's get our plan finalized soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment